
We are the Loomis's. We live in Michigan , are just normal, blue collar hard working folk that love God first, family second and appreciate simple things. I am Tim and I have been married to my lovely wife, Beverly for 24 years. We have 3 great kids. Blake is our oldest and is a sophmore at Alma College. He plays soccer there and is studying International Marketing. Drew is our second son. He is a Junior at Ithaca High School, is the varsity Quarterback . Brianna is our youngest. She is 13 and likes the normal girl things and plays the piano very beautifully. We have a large, mischievous Golden Retriever named Mr. Wilson (my wife named him, I wanted something boring like Nugget) and a personality plus cat named Mr. Molly.(When he was given to us, we were told he was a she! Sorry Molly!)
We will add pictures and get better acquainted as we go along and learn more about blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment